Nikki Taylor, who is eight months pregnant with her second child, decided to spend some quality time with her daughter, Jaylyn, by having an epic dance party in their living room.
Taylor and 6-year-old Jaylyn break it down to Silento’s “Watch Me” — and both of them totally crush it, clearly.
“My mom is going to rock,” Jaylyn says before they begin their choreography. “But don’t laugh at her.”
Taylor told BuzzFeed that they originally recorded the video for her fiance while he was at work, but after she posted it on Facebook to show her friends, it blew up. In just a few days, it has racked up more than 22 million views.
“She kills me, I’m winded,” Taylor wrote on Facebook, “but this is as good as it gets.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time