Nikki Taylor, who is eight months pregnant with her second child, decided to spend some quality time with her daughter, Jaylyn, by having an epic dance party in their living room.
Taylor and 6-year-old Jaylyn break it down to Silento’s “Watch Me” — and both of them totally crush it, clearly.
“My mom is going to rock,” Jaylyn says before they begin their choreography. “But don’t laugh at her.”
Taylor told BuzzFeed that they originally recorded the video for her fiance while he was at work, but after she posted it on Facebook to show her friends, it blew up. In just a few days, it has racked up more than 22 million views.
“She kills me, I’m winded,” Taylor wrote on Facebook, “but this is as good as it gets.”
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now