Bennifer is no more, People magazine has exclusively learned.
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner announced their divorce Tuesday, just one day after their 10-year anniversary. “After much thought and careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to divorce,” the power couple told People in a statement.
Affleck and Garner met on the set of the film Daredevil in 2003, and now have three kids: Violet, 9, Serafina, 6, and Samuel, 3. The Oscar-winning actor and director famously raised eyebrows in 2013 when he described his marriage as “work” when accepting the Best Picture Oscar for Argo.
Read more at People.com
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization