Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg had a surprise participant on his online Q&A Tuesday: Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The former California governor hopped onto Facebook to ask Zuckerberg about how he manages to find time to exercise despite being “one of the busiest guys on the planet.”
“Mark, I always tell people that nobody is too busy to exercise, especially if Popes and Presidents find time,” Schwarzenegger wrote. “So tell me how you find time to train and what is your regimen like?”
As it turns out, Zuckerberg manages to squeeze in workouts at least three times a week, he wrote in reply.
“I also try to take my dog running whenever I can, which has the added bonus of being hilarious because that basically [is] like seeing a mop run.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State