Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg had a surprise participant on his online Q&A Tuesday: Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The former California governor hopped onto Facebook to ask Zuckerberg about how he manages to find time to exercise despite being “one of the busiest guys on the planet.”
“Mark, I always tell people that nobody is too busy to exercise, especially if Popes and Presidents find time,” Schwarzenegger wrote. “So tell me how you find time to train and what is your regimen like?”
As it turns out, Zuckerberg manages to squeeze in workouts at least three times a week, he wrote in reply.
“I also try to take my dog running whenever I can, which has the added bonus of being hilarious because that basically [is] like seeing a mop run.”
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time