In this minute-and-a-half clip, a production company called Cut.com aims to show how Russian fashion and style has evolved from the beginning of the 20th century to the present. The video features looks inspired by Stilyagi, a Soviet counter-culture movement, and balaclavas, the signature face masks worn by Pussy Riot, the Russian dissident girl band.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World