When Chris Pratt hosted Saturday Night Live back in September, he recorded a sketch in which he played action movie start Jason Statham. Sadly, that sketch was cut for time but SNL decided to release it now for some reason. We’re not complaining.
The Jurassic World star shows off his pitch-perfect impression of Statham by selling a product called “Jason Statham’s Jason Steakums.” (Kind of like “Jon Hamm’s Jon Ham — but obviously not as good.)
The best part of the sketch is Pratt’s husky British accent and how he keeps stumbling over the words “Jason Statham’s Jason Steakums,” but otherwise, the sketch doesn’t really go anywhere. Totally worth a watch, though, just to see Pratt, who’s clearly enjoying this very much.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy