Did you notice a whole lot more rainbows in your Facebook feed over the weekend?
Well, you were looking at the handiwork of two Facebook interns – a piece of code that more than 26 million people took advantage of for Pride weekend. The rainbow filter was created by two interns at an internal hackathon the company last week, and it became so popular internally that the company asked them to refine the filter for public use, the company said in a statement Monday.
Arnold Schwarzenegger got in on the act as well, though one fan registered their disapproval, writing “What’s wrong with U [sic] Arnie? I have to unlike,” to which Schwarzenegger replied simply, “Hasta la vista.”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time