If you’ve got yourself a sweet set of Sonos speakers, and you’re looking forward to Apple Music, good news! — the new music streaming service from the Cupertino giant will be available on Sonos hardware soon enough.
Apple and Sonos are working together to get Apple Music streaming on the connected speakers by the end of 2015, Apple confirmed to BuzzFeed’s John Paczkowski. There had previously been some fear that third-party hardware makers wouldn’t get the same support from Apple that its own Beats brand would receive, but this news should alleviate some of that apprehension.
Apple Music will launch June 30.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve