Justice and Jeremy Stamper are planning their second wedding, since Justice can’t remember their first.
In August 2014, just weeks after the duo were married, Justice was in a severe car accident that resulted in some memory loss, PEOPLE reports. Even though Justice has looked at photos and watched videos of the event, nothing has come back to her.
“She said to me, ‘I don’t want you to be mad, but I do not remember the wedding,'” Jeremy told PEOPLE. “I, of course, was very upset, but I told her right then and there, ‘We will do it again.'”
The couple, who live in Bristol, Tenn., are now planning the celebration, but this time they are asking for donations on a GoFundMe page so it can be even more spectacular.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer