A new hashtag, #UrbanOutfittersbelike, is going viral on Twitter mocking the retail chain Urban Outfitters for charging high price tags for strange or otherwise inexpensive items.
According to CNNMoney, the hashtag appeared to start after a user tweeted a picture of pricey hair bands.
Soon, #UrbanOutfittersbelike was spreading, with people tweeting photos of objects with hefty price tags.
Urban Outfitters did not immediately respond to requests for comment. But who wouldn’t want this $55 pizza pool float?
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body