Fast-food chain Chipotle has taken to social media to show its support for Friday’s 5-4 ruling from the Supreme Court in favor of same-sex marriage across the U.S.
The company wrote on Twitter:
The phrase — which Chipotle has used in the past at gay pride events and on its T-shirts — was met with mixed reactions on social media.
Chipotle isn’t the only company to come out in support of gay marriage. Fortune took a look at some of the others.
The Supreme Court ruling is expected to have a wide-ranging economic impact in the U.S and could bring in billions of dollars in the coming years.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving