Fast-food chain Chipotle has taken to social media to show its support for Friday’s 5-4 ruling from the Supreme Court in favor of same-sex marriage across the U.S.
The company wrote on Twitter:
The phrase — which Chipotle has used in the past at gay pride events and on its T-shirts — was met with mixed reactions on social media.
Chipotle isn’t the only company to come out in support of gay marriage. Fortune took a look at some of the others.
The Supreme Court ruling is expected to have a wide-ranging economic impact in the U.S and could bring in billions of dollars in the coming years.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was