Not to be outdone by Google’s search results celebrating gay marriage, Facebook is helping its users convert their profile pictures into emblems of gay pride. The social network unveiled a new feature Friday that lets users quickly apply a rainbow-colored filter to their existing profile picture. The filter mimics the gay pride flag and arrives just two days before the annual pride parade in New York.
To see how your own profile picture looks with the new filter, visit facebook.com/celebratepride.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out