Not to be outdone by Google’s search results celebrating gay marriage, Facebook is helping its users convert their profile pictures into emblems of gay pride. The social network unveiled a new feature Friday that lets users quickly apply a rainbow-colored filter to their existing profile picture. The filter mimics the gay pride flag and arrives just two days before the annual pride parade in New York.
To see how your own profile picture looks with the new filter, visit facebook.com/celebratepride.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy