“People don’t understand looking into the mirror and nothing seems right, putting on clothes that you just don’t identify with,” Jenner says in the promo, released Friday. “This is about getting to be who you really are.”
She adds: “We’re going to talk about everything. We’re going to do a lot of fun things for the first time. We’re going to go shopping for the first time. Maybe some boy stuff like ride a motorcycle – because girls do that, too!
“It’s going to be quite a journey. We’re going to do so good.”
Earlier this week, Kris Jenner finally spoke out about her ex’s transition. “I think it’s amazing,” Kris, 59, said. “I think that someone following their dream is truly inspirational to a lot of people … you have to do what makes you happy.”
I Am Cait premieres July 26 at 9 p.m. on E!
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time