“People don’t understand looking into the mirror and nothing seems right, putting on clothes that you just don’t identify with,” Jenner says in the promo, released Friday. “This is about getting to be who you really are.”
She adds: “We’re going to talk about everything. We’re going to do a lot of fun things for the first time. We’re going to go shopping for the first time. Maybe some boy stuff like ride a motorcycle – because girls do that, too!
“It’s going to be quite a journey. We’re going to do so good.”
Earlier this week, Kris Jenner finally spoke out about her ex’s transition. “I think it’s amazing,” Kris, 59, said. “I think that someone following their dream is truly inspirational to a lot of people … you have to do what makes you happy.”
I Am Cait premieres July 26 at 9 p.m. on E!
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating