With his historic swing vote in the landmark case Obergefell v. Hodges, Justice Anthony Kennedy changed the map, the finances, the dignity, the hopes, and the laws of a nation. But with these words from his decision, he also gave the American people a definition of love and marriage that will endure, no matter what political storms it also brings.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022