This puppy had one ruff day.
Firefighters went to extreme lengths to save a 3-month old Yorkiepoo that had fallen and gotten trapped inside a sewage drain in Buffalo, New York, on Wednesday, according to NBC affiliate WGRZ.
Bailey, the pup, fell six feet into an open sewer drain Wednesday afternoon while on a walk with his owner’s father, Ed Sayles.
Ed and his wife Penny Sayles were dog sitting for their daughter and her family.
“They’re vacationing right now in Texas,” Penny Sayles told WGRZ. “I’m dog sitting and I’m responsible.”
The Sayles family called the Buffalo Fire Department…
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow