The latest gag from one of YouTube’s most popular pranksters, Yousef Saleh Erakat (aka Fouseytube), shows a man dressed like a character from the video game Street Fighter pretending to beat up people in an elevator in an attempt to recreate the kind of violence that happens in the video game.
While the actor cracks up and tries to reassure startled passengers that it’s a joke, the victims look absolutely shaken. Sure, the prank shows how terrifying it would be to actually be inside a video game, but it is a particularly brutal one because elevator assaults can happen.
Still, the clip boasts more than 4.1 million views after just four days and is a follow-up to his elevator pranks inspired by the video game Mortal Kombat, which racked up more than 60 million views, collectively.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow