What is the average distance of a home run?
In Major League Baseball, it’s 398 ft. (121 m)
What’s love got to do with it?
From 1971 to 2011, 80% of Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles included themes of romantic or sexual desire
Which country has the fastest Internet?
At an average end-user speed of 23.6 megabits per second, South Korea’s Internet is the world’s fastest
What’s the healthiest vegetable?
Watercress has the highest density of the 17 most important vitamins and minerals
Which is the best Star Wars of all time?
Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, clearly
That painting cost how much?
Pablo Picasso’s Women of Algiers (Version O) was auctioned for $179 million at Christie’s in May
SOURCES: ESPN HOME RUN TRACKER; SAGE OPEN; AKAMAI; PREVENTING CHRONIC DISEASE; CHRISTIE’S
This appears in the July 06, 2015 issue of TIME.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve