Shia LaBeouf was injured on the set of American Honey, his rep confirmed to EW Wednesday.
“As protocol, production sought out medical attention and Shia received stitches on his hand and for a laceration on his head,” Melissa Kates said.
LaBeouf is starring in the film, which follows a group of travelers as they journey across the country selling magazines (and doing a good bit of partying).
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?