Thousands of cases of Wish-Bone Ranch Salad Dressing have been voluntarily recalled after a consumer found a bottle contained a different dressing than labeled, which includes an ingredient not declared on the bottle.
Pinnacle Foods Group LLC said in a statement, posted to the FDA’s website, that the bottle of ranch accidentally contained Wish-Bone Blue Cheese Dressing, which includes eggs and could pose a problem for people who have allergies. Pinnacle said it had not yet received reports of illnesses from the product.
A total of 8,678 cases of the 24 oz. dressings are involved in the recall; they were produced by a contract manufacturer in April with a Best Used date of Feb. 17, 2016. Customers who have bought the recalled product can return it for a full refund.
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction