If you’ve ever wondered what it might be like to kiss Marky Mark, Amanda Seyfried just knocked those expectations down a notch.
The actress and Mark Wahlberg lock lips in Ted 2, and while promoting the film Wednesday on the Today show Seyfried ranked her co-star’s skills in that department with a definitive “eh.”
The unenthused reaction was likely in jest – Matt Lauer asked Seyfried about Wahlberg’s kissing prowess as a chance for “revenge” after she shared story about the actor stealing her dog.
“I was messing around with him. I shouldn’t have been — little pranks here and there,” she said. “He took it to the next level. Really smart guy, he took my dog, and he hid him.”
“I panicked, because I didn’t think that that was possible,” she added. “The truth is I cried so hard, he was like, ‘Ah, you know what? I feel bad for this girl.’”
Ted 2 opens in theaters Friday. You can see more of Seyfried’s chat with Lauer in the video here.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma