When Jimmy Fallon told Tuesday’s Tonight Show audience that Channing Tatum would be performing some Magic Mike scenes right there on stage, the ladies went crazy. Because, like, obviously. Their thirst for the Chan is very, very real.
But there was a catch: these weren’t actually scenes from the upcoming Magic Mike XXL. Instead, they were scenes written by elementary school kids.
“We gave them no direction, just the title,” Fallon explains. “We asked them to write scenes based on what they think a movie called Magic Mike would be about.”
What followed were three tales of flat bike tires, alien invasions and depressed birds. (And yes, there’s some unintentional sexual innuendo going on.)
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma