Taylor Swift’s star-studded music video for her single “Bad Blood” is pretty epic — but it’s just really, really weird when you take out a key element: the music.
The YouTube channel House of Halo stripped the music from Tay’s video, just like it’s done for other songs like “Uptown Funk” and “Happy.” These jokesters also added in some of their own sound effects — and the result is just a really bizarre, futuristic action film with a confusing plot and too many characters to keep track of.
It’s worth a watch, just because it’s weirdly entertaining, but yeah, we’ll stick with the original.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working