Taylor Swift’s star-studded music video for her single “Bad Blood” is pretty epic — but it’s just really, really weird when you take out a key element: the music.
The YouTube channel House of Halo stripped the music from Tay’s video, just like it’s done for other songs like “Uptown Funk” and “Happy.” These jokesters also added in some of their own sound effects — and the result is just a really bizarre, futuristic action film with a confusing plot and too many characters to keep track of.
It’s worth a watch, just because it’s weirdly entertaining, but yeah, we’ll stick with the original.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart