On Monday it was announced that a new crop of Hollywood talent would be receiving a spot on the most famous sidewalk in the world, The Hollywood Walk of Fame. And among this year’s honorees was entertainer Tracy Morgan.
Morgan took to Twitter on Tuesday to express his gratitude over being chosen. He also suggested that his star be placed near his “biological father,” actor Charlton Heston, putting to rest the fears he expressed in an interview with Matt Lauer earlier this month—nearly a year after the car crash that left him critically injured—when he said, “I love comedy, and I wonder how I’m gonna be funny again. Remembering my identity. What do I do?”
Other honorees in this year’s Walk of Fame class include Steve Carell, Bradley Cooper, Ashley Judd, Michael Keaton, Kurt Russell, Quentin Tarantino, Kathy Bates, David Duchovny, Allison Janney, Rob Lowe, LL Cool J, Cyndi Lauper, Adam Levine, Bruno Mars, and Kevin Hart.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer