On Monday it was announced that a new crop of Hollywood talent would be receiving a spot on the most famous sidewalk in the world, The Hollywood Walk of Fame. And among this year’s honorees was entertainer Tracy Morgan.
Morgan took to Twitter on Tuesday to express his gratitude over being chosen. He also suggested that his star be placed near his “biological father,” actor Charlton Heston, putting to rest the fears he expressed in an interview with Matt Lauer earlier this month—nearly a year after the car crash that left him critically injured—when he said, “I love comedy, and I wonder how I’m gonna be funny again. Remembering my identity. What do I do?”
Other honorees in this year’s Walk of Fame class include Steve Carell, Bradley Cooper, Ashley Judd, Michael Keaton, Kurt Russell, Quentin Tarantino, Kathy Bates, David Duchovny, Allison Janney, Rob Lowe, LL Cool J, Cyndi Lauper, Adam Levine, Bruno Mars, and Kevin Hart.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate