With increasing frequency, many cooks have been throwing caution to the wind and sneaking vegetables into classic recipes.
First people started using portobello mushrooms as hamburger bun stand-ins. Next, it was “zoodles” replacing spaghetti with zucchini noodles. Now, this summer, recipes for the perfect cauliflower pizza crust have been taking Pinterest boards and recipe exchanges by storm.
Perhaps parents of picky eaters are searching for a way to hide servings of veggies in their children’s food. Perhaps those with wheat intolerance are looking for a gluten-free recipe they can make at home. Perhaps pizza enthusiasts are eager for a low-carb alternative. Or perhaps everyone is just curious.
For whatever the reason, the lighter alternative to pizza dough is captivating both hearts and minds. Believers can watch the video above to learn how to make the crust; non-believers can witness proof that cauliflower can indeed become a pizza. You can find this and many more at MyRecipes.com.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time