With increasing frequency, many cooks have been throwing caution to the wind and sneaking vegetables into classic recipes.
First people started using portobello mushrooms as hamburger bun stand-ins. Next, it was “zoodles” replacing spaghetti with zucchini noodles. Now, this summer, recipes for the perfect cauliflower pizza crust have been taking Pinterest boards and recipe exchanges by storm.
Perhaps parents of picky eaters are searching for a way to hide servings of veggies in their children’s food. Perhaps those with wheat intolerance are looking for a gluten-free recipe they can make at home. Perhaps pizza enthusiasts are eager for a low-carb alternative. Or perhaps everyone is just curious.
For whatever the reason, the lighter alternative to pizza dough is captivating both hearts and minds. Believers can watch the video above to learn how to make the crust; non-believers can witness proof that cauliflower can indeed become a pizza. You can find this and many more at MyRecipes.com.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer