A time-lapse video captures two puppies growing up by filming them running to their food bowls over the course of approximately nine months, from 11 weeks of age to 46 weeks of age.
The golden retrievers, Bleu and Colby — also brothers — can also be found on Instagram at @CheesePups.
Other time-lapse videos of puppies getting older include one of a German Shepherd transforming from a puppy into an adult in 90 seconds and one of a Rhodesian Ridgeback grow from a 2-month-old puppy to a 3-year-old adult in 23 seconds.
Read next: ‘Pups in Pajamas’ Is the Best Thing to Happen to Your Instagram Feed This Week
Download TIME’s mobile app for iOS to have your world explained wherever you go
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space