The futuristic first-person shooter Destiny is down for maintenance, according to a tweet from developer Bungie. The game was scheduled to be down for about six hours starting around 8 a.m. PT on Monday across all platforms (PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360).
Bungie, the world-famous creator of the Halo franchise, offered little explanation for the scheduled downtime, only noting in the tweet that it was related to “future plans.” The company is planning an expansion for the shooter called The Taken King that will launch on September 15.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy