Well, this is where we are, world: General Motors, one of the biggest companies in the world, has published a press release in emoji. Entirely in emoji.
Honestly, the release is pretty difficult to decipher. We know it’s about the 2016 Chevy Cruze, a compact car GM’s been making since 2008.
Outside of that — maybe some of the kids reading this will be able to do a better job decoding the message, but it does seem that GM wants you to know the new Cruze is 100% awesome, that it will work well with your smartphone, and that you will love it. It also seems to say that you’ll be better at sports if you buy the car, but that may be a bad interpretation.
If you want to try your hand at reading these millennial hieroglyphs, check out the release. Or, wait for GM to post the translation at 2 p.m. ET Tuesday.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time