Actor Chris Pratt, who plays the dinosaur researcher studying velociraptors in Jurassic World, recently recreated the raptor training scene from the summer blockbuster at Our Lady of the Lake Children’s Hospital in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. An album shared by the hospital shows photos of him signing autographs for the patients, chatting them up by their bedsides, and posing for photos with the staff.
The visit started going viral after a Reddit user shared the hospital’s Facebook post, reports BuzzFeed.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time