Two men have been arrested in Kentucky after a man ran naked — save for shoes, socks and a Halloween mask — through a Walmart and filmed it.
In the video above, which includes footage from the stunt that was filmed and uploaded to YouTube on June 17, the man can be seen running around in the store, screaming “I’m on fire” and pouring milk over his head.
According to WOWK-TV, David Daniels and Timothy Smith were arrested for the stunt on Saturday and were taken to the Pike County Detention Center where they will be held without bond until they appear in court.
“The first question I would have would be, ‘why?’” Pike County Sheriff Rodney Scott says in the clip above. “Why would they want to do it?”
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World