While dads around the world were enjoying Father’s Day on Sunday, Charlie Sheen was once again ranting on Twitter.
The target of the actor’s ire was his ex-wife Denise Richards, with whom he has two daughters and a lot of baggage — the two split in 2005 after Richards accused Sheen of threatening her. On Sunday, Sheen seemed to resurrect some of that bad blood by tweeting: “D Richards is a heretic washed up piglet Shame pile.”
“Happy Father’s Day!!!” he added.
The actor also tweeted “Brooke M is a sexy rok star whom I adore,” seemingly in reference to another ex-wife, Brooke Mueller. While those tweets have since been deleted, Sheen also posted an expletive-filled “open letter” about Richards, which can still be found online. In the letter, which is addressed to “the media,” Sheen calls Richards the “worst mom alive” and “a despicable charlatan.”
For her part, Richards appeared to take the high road with this tweet:
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time