First Lady Michelle Obama posted a throwback photo of her husband to Instagram on Sunday in honor of Father’s Day.
“Thinking today and every day about the father of these two,” she wrote in the caption of the picture, which shows a younger President Obama and their two daughters, Malia and Sasha.
The President, who spent the weekend on golf trip in California with his longtime friends, is expected to return to Washington later on Sunday—after all, America’s First Family has a strict 6:30 p.m. dinner time.
Read next: Barack Obama’s Family Tree
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State