In a Facebook Q&A session promoting his appearance at the upcoming Essence Music Festival, Usher spoke about the legacy of Michael Jackson, his hobbies and how he has managed to stay relevant and successful over the course of a long career. “I’ve evolved and done many other things, but it’s because I started early,” he said. “I kept myself surrounded by people who were positive, people who had something to offer.”
The singer continued: “All your choices determine your outcome.”
The full question-and-answer session, with questions submitted by fans via Facebook, is available at the Essence Festival’s page.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma