For some reason, Stephen Colbert made a surprise appearance at the 46th annual Songwriter Hall Of Fame awards dinner Thursday night, where he inducted country icon Toby Keith.
To honor the singer, Colbert did a little performance of his own, covering “As Good As I Once Was.” Decked out in a denim jacket and a black cowboy hat, Colbert busted out his best twangy singing, backed by a full band.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart