A Canadian pilot took his four-year-old daughter on an aerobatic plane ride for the first time and filmed her reaction, which involved a delightfully maniacal laugh.
Raphael Langumier, 40, told the CBC that he took her on the ride in Lachute, outside Montreal, so that she would not be afraid of planes going upside. In the video, little Léa can be seen having so much fun that she tells her father to do it again and again.
He told The Toronto Star that his daughter, who has been flying in planes since she was two, wants to be a “stewardess” like her mother.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction