A Canadian pilot took his four-year-old daughter on an aerobatic plane ride for the first time and filmed her reaction, which involved a delightfully maniacal laugh.
Raphael Langumier, 40, told the CBC that he took her on the ride in Lachute, outside Montreal, so that she would not be afraid of planes going upside. In the video, little Léa can be seen having so much fun that she tells her father to do it again and again.
He told The Toronto Star that his daughter, who has been flying in planes since she was two, wants to be a “stewardess” like her mother.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction