A Canadian pilot took his four-year-old daughter on an aerobatic plane ride for the first time and filmed her reaction, which involved a delightfully maniacal laugh.
Raphael Langumier, 40, told the CBC that he took her on the ride in Lachute, outside Montreal, so that she would not be afraid of planes going upside. In the video, little Léa can be seen having so much fun that she tells her father to do it again and again.
He told The Toronto Star that his daughter, who has been flying in planes since she was two, wants to be a “stewardess” like her mother.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time