Hungover college students everywhere: rejoice!
If you live in Mississippi and have trouble making it to the fast-food chain before the standard 10:30 a.m. cut-off time, you’re in luck. The firm has chosen 12 locations in Greenville and Greenwood, Miss., to launch the new menu on June 22. On the menu will be biscuit sandwiches such as the McMuffin, as well as, “hotcakes, sausage burritos, hash browns, Fruit ‘N Yogurt Parfait, and Fruit & Maple Oatmeal,” according to the report.
The move comes after the firm saw success with a similar effort in the San Diego area this spring. Following the trial in Mississippi, McDonald’s will continue to expand the experiment, moving it to locations in the Nashville area starting next month, the report said.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time