Hungover college students everywhere: rejoice!
If you live in Mississippi and have trouble making it to the fast-food chain before the standard 10:30 a.m. cut-off time, you’re in luck. The firm has chosen 12 locations in Greenville and Greenwood, Miss., to launch the new menu on June 22. On the menu will be biscuit sandwiches such as the McMuffin, as well as, “hotcakes, sausage burritos, hash browns, Fruit ‘N Yogurt Parfait, and Fruit & Maple Oatmeal,” according to the report.
The move comes after the firm saw success with a similar effort in the San Diego area this spring. Following the trial in Mississippi, McDonald’s will continue to expand the experiment, moving it to locations in the Nashville area starting next month, the report said.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State