Video has emerged on YouTube of what appears to be a lifeguard whose extremely fast reactions save a child from drowning in a crowded swimming pool.
The footage, posted by user Lifeguard Rescue, apparently shows a wavepool packed full of people, many on rubber rings. Ten seconds into the video, a child slips off his ring and looks to be struggling in the water, with his head bobbing under the waves.
Can you spot him? Nobody else appears to either—except a lifeguard, who immediately blows her whistle and dives in to save him.
TIME has not been able to verify where or when the footage was filmed, but it has been viewed more than 600,000 times since it was posted on Wednesday.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time