Dinosaurs aren’t on display in real-life zoos (not yet, at least), but that hasn’t stopped actual zookeepers from channeling Chris Pratt’s raptor-training moves from Jurassic World.
Pratt’s Owen Grady is able to train a group of vicious velociraptors to obey commands, and zoos are recreating the scene with walruses, penguins, and other slightly less lethal animals subbing in for the prehistoric creatures.
The meme apparently started when Tumblr blog Feminerds posted a still of Pratt from the film alongside a zookeeper doing the same pose. Other zoos then shared photos of their own, using hashtags like #JurassicZoo and #PrattKeeping.
Pratt himself soon took notice, posting a tweet calling the recreations “absolutely awesome.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow