Good news for ticket holders to Madonna’s New York City tour dates who are also fans of Amy Schumer: the Trainwreck star will be opening for the pop diva.
Schumer announced the news on Twitter by posting a home video of herself singing Madonna’s “Like a Prayer” as a child.
Schumer may not have Madonna’s pipes, but her raunchy comedy and feminist bent should pair perfectly with Madonna’s “Rebel Heart” tour. Interested parties can still get tickets for the Sept. 16, 17 and 19 shows.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart