Beats One, the global Internet radio station part of Apple’s new streaming service, will launch at 9 a.m. PT on June 30. That’s according to an introduction loop being played for some users and spotted by TheNextWeb.
Though Apple Music also launches on June 30, some users with iOS 8.4 and 9 betas have already gotten a glimpse of Beats One. According to screenshots shared by users, the Music app features a new Radio tab with a Beats One demo and a sample list of stations. The curated Beats One playlist cannot be listened to yet.
Apple Music was announced last week at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference 2015.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction