Beats One, the global Internet radio station part of Apple’s new streaming service, will launch at 9 a.m. PT on June 30. That’s according to an introduction loop being played for some users and spotted by TheNextWeb.
Though Apple Music also launches on June 30, some users with iOS 8.4 and 9 betas have already gotten a glimpse of Beats One. According to screenshots shared by users, the Music app features a new Radio tab with a Beats One demo and a sample list of stations. The curated Beats One playlist cannot be listened to yet.
Apple Music was announced last week at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference 2015.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science