Pope Francis released an encyclical Thursday which calls for action to curb climate change, which he says is caused by human activities.
The introduction to the papal letter, named Laudato Si’ or “Praise Be to You,” ends with a section called “My Appeal,” in which the pope personally calls for action.
Here is the text of that section:
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy