Laverne Cox is getting her own ice cream flavor, and it looks way better than those King Cones the inmates fight over in Orange Is the New Black.
Three Twins Ice Cream announced their yearly lineup of flavors for PRIDE weekend to celebrate the LGBTQ community. This year, SF Weekly reports, the company named the flavor “Chocolate Orange Is the New Black” to honor the transgender star of the Netflix show about a women’s prison. It was described as “Chocolate Orange Confetti.”
Other flavors include “Maple Stonewall-Nut” in honor of the Stonewall Riots (maple walnut), “Two Tops Don’t Make a Bottom” (vanilla ice cream and muffin tops) and “Matcha Matcha Man” (green tea).
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve