A nice perk of having a Game of Thrones actor for a father is getting the best of the Night’s Watch and its allies to wish you a happy birthday.
YouTube user Kevin McCowen posted this video on Wednesday, noting, “My dad, who plays Othell Yarwyck on Game of Thrones, got the cast who plays the Night’s Watch to wish me a Happy Birthday. Best birthday ever!”
While many of the men (including Wildling Tormund Giantsbane, played by Kristofer Hivju) present very grim-sounding wishes, another Wildling, Gilly (Hannah Murray), giggles at her cast mates. Young Olly (Brenock O’Connor) looks very shifty indeed — perhaps foreshadowing his mischief in the season 5 finale.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com