Aaron Paul is returning to TV after all—just not in his own Breaking Bad spinoff.
A day after Paul apologized for joking that he was working on a Jesse Pinkman series, Hulu announced that the three-time Emmy winner has joined the cast of The Way, a drama about a “controversial movement struggling with relationships, marriage and power.”
Paul will assume the role of Eddie Cleary, a husband of Sarah (Michelle Monaghan) and father who has converted to the movement after undergoing a crisis of faith. Created by Jessica Goldberg, The Way (title subject ot change) is executive-produced by Jason Katims, whom Goldberg worked with on Parenthood. Paul also will serve as a producer on the show, which has a 10-episode order and will premiere this winter.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org