A prank video uploaded by the YouTube channel “DidThatJustHappen” shows an actress dressed like a meter maid lifting a rigged, illegally-parked SUV made to look like a New York City taxi cab. Don’t miss the reactions from passersby in SoHo, Manhattan’s trendy shopping district — especially the one from the man on his cell phone talking through a gold handset that looks like a retro phone.
The prank appears to have been orchestrated by the same jokesters who were behind the possessed baby in a remote-controlled stroller that chased New Yorkers in a marketing stunt for the movie Devil’s Due, which racked up more than 51 million views on YouTube last January.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization