What do you get for the family that has everything? First Lady Michelle Obama figured out an answer when she presented their royal highnesses Prince George and Princess Charlotte of Cambridge with a few gifts during her recent visit to London.
For the always-adorable Prince George, Obama got a red Berlin Flyer P-Wee Wagon, according to an official traveling with the First Lady. She presented Charlotte, the newest member of the Royal Family, with a personalized Alpcaca baby blanket and Amish rocking chair. Both the wagon and the rocking chair are American-made.
Obama was in town promoting education for young girls. On Tuesday she stopped by an all-girls school to participate in a roundtable about access to education around the world. “The world needs more girls like you,” she told the students. “With an education from this amazing school you all have every chance you need to rise above the noise and fulfill every one of your dreams.”
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up