Aziz Ansari and Jimmy Fallon want guys who send awkward texts to know they’re not alone.
With the release of his book Modern Romance, Ansari has become a bit of a love guru. And during an appearance on the Tonight Show, Ansari and Fallon read some “texty” messages from guys attempting to express their interest in women they’d met—all of which went horribly wrong.
From too-long messages to terrifying typos, their foray into some men’s first “textual experience” was basically a crash course in texts not to send. Here’s the full clip:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org