When you’ve won three collegiate national football championships, you’ve earned the right to a prime parking spot. Or at least, that’s how Ohio State University’s head football coach Urban Meyer sees it.
According to a tweet from the team’s running back Warren Ball Jr. on Monday, the Buckeyes’ head coach took more than a bit of umbrage with a driver who commandeered his unmarked parking spot outside the team’s practice facility.
Based on the tweet, it appears there were more than a few other parking spots available. But in true coaching fashion, Meyer chose to make a public example out of the infraction rather than let it slide.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World