When you’ve won three collegiate national football championships, you’ve earned the right to a prime parking spot. Or at least, that’s how Ohio State University’s head football coach Urban Meyer sees it.
According to a tweet from the team’s running back Warren Ball Jr. on Monday, the Buckeyes’ head coach took more than a bit of umbrage with a driver who commandeered his unmarked parking spot outside the team’s practice facility.
Based on the tweet, it appears there were more than a few other parking spots available. But in true coaching fashion, Meyer chose to make a public example out of the infraction rather than let it slide.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022