When you’ve won three collegiate national football championships, you’ve earned the right to a prime parking spot. Or at least, that’s how Ohio State University’s head football coach Urban Meyer sees it.
According to a tweet from the team’s running back Warren Ball Jr. on Monday, the Buckeyes’ head coach took more than a bit of umbrage with a driver who commandeered his unmarked parking spot outside the team’s practice facility.
Based on the tweet, it appears there were more than a few other parking spots available. But in true coaching fashion, Meyer chose to make a public example out of the infraction rather than let it slide.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time