At its annual E3 press conference June 15, Microsoft unveiled a raft of new games and features for its Xbox One console. It also took the wraps a newly redesigned controller, dubbed the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller.
The new design adds four bumper pads under the grips, hair-trigger locks for more precise control and an unusual textured rolling pad in place of a standard D-pad. Additionally, the new controller will feature hot-swappable parts depending on users’ preferences.
The new controller is expected to be released this fall and will cost $150.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time