The Division, the next big release under the Tom Clancy video game umbrella, is going to be released on March 8, 2016. The game’s publisher, Ubisoft, revealed the date at a press conference on June 15 during E3.
The massively multiplayer shooter will come out on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One. The company also said it will host betas to iron out early kinks on all three platforms early next year.
Ubisoft showed off a trailer during the announcement (above) that demonstrated player-versus-player zones in the game. The so-called “the dark zone” is a contaminated area in the middle of Manhattan. In a twist, teammates can apparently double-cross one another.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization