Winona Ryder is the latest star to make her way to Netflix.
EW has confirmed that Ryder will join David Harbour in an upcoming untitled Netflix series from Matt and Ross Duffer (Wayward Pines). Previously titled Montauk, the supernatural show will take place in 1980s Long Island and will chronicle the search for a young boy who has gone missing. The twists? Government secrets, supernatural forces, and at least one strange little girl.
Ryder is set to play Joyce, the missing boy’s mother, when the series debuts in 2016.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears