The Wests are going in a different direction with baby names.
If you were expecting Kim Kardashian to name her second child South, guess again. In an interview with NPR’s weekly quiz show, Wait Wait … Don’t Tell Me!, the pregnant reality star insists that name is off the table.
“I think it’s so stupid,” the mom-to-be, 34, says. “I don’t like South West. North will always be better.”
Daughter North — who turns 2 Monday — already has the “better direction,” according to her proud mama. “I don’t think we’ll go with another direction.”
Previously speaking out about his daughter’s name, Kanye West told radio station HOT 97 that he doesn’t like it when people refer to North’s name as weird. The proud father explained that North’s name is “innovative and fresh.”
Suffice to say the new West baby — whether it be a boy or girl — will have an equally impressive name.
And although rumors persist that the couple are expecting a son, Kardashian West took the time to put those theories to rest — again!
“We actually haven’t told anyone the sex,” she says. “I heard that we’re having a boy. I heard that we’re having twins. I heard that I’m not even carrying my own baby. I’ve heard so many things and most of that information is not true.”
One thing that is true: West is more than ready to be a father of two.
“Right now I just want to take some time to really focus on my album … focus on North’s birthday, just focus on my family and then be able to recharge, energize and then bring something of value,” he previously said. “I’m completely boring actually … I gotta focus on the kids.”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up